ATMO [ATMOS] ATMOSPHERE LAB
ATMO LAB specializes in spatial branding; we excel in identifying unique brand characteristics and translating them into distinctive design elements that imprint core brand values in space, creating a truly memorable experience.
Film/ Video editing
Computer Rendering, 3-D modeling and more:
- Renderings of 2D floor plans
- Renderings of 2D elevations
- Renderings at eye-level perspective
- Renderings at aerial view (bird’s eye view)
- Perspective drawings and study models
- Animation films establishing context and structure
- Multi-media packages
- Artistic perspective sketches
Structures and plans by industry include:
- Commercial & Mixed Use
- Health care
Erica Li Ming Wing
Designer-in-chief - ATMO Lab, Covina, CA
Consulting service providing design and graphics support to clients in a variety of industries. Outsourcing to partners as needed
- Providing consultation and design for a new 20,000sq ft medical building in Apple Valley, CA. Reviewed architect’s plans from users’ perspective and ensuring ADA compliance. Developed interior and exterior designs, including custom-made furniture sourced from China.
- Working with architects and owners to come up with new designs for residential projects in San Marino and Glendale, California as well as in Maui and Hilo, Hawaii. Rendered exterior designs for city permit applications.
- Redesigned and transformed a 3-unit historical residential home into vacation rentals on Main street in Santa Monica. Also acted as project manager to coordinate owner, property management,contractor, and city office to resolve issues in a timely manner. Developed a new structural design to stabilize a collapsing barn-house structure. Designed, furnished, and staged the units ready for immediate rental.
- Retained by Voken, an advertising agency in Santa Monica, to provide 3D modeling and rendering service for their advertising campaigns. Created a 3D model of diamond jewellery and provided rendering for a global jewellery brand Social Media Outreach and Graphic Designer.
- Nous Engineering Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Served London and LA offices as social media contact. Managed company’s Facebook, Twitter, and website, posting design-related news and project updates for the followers. Designed new business cards and develop a new concept for website design.
- Concord Construction, Walnut, CA
Researched and presented new kitchen and bathroom designs for a client with a $6.5-million residential project.
Erica Li's Education
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Design
- Dean’s List. Recipient of prestigious, merit-based Art Center 100Scholarship for 7 terms.
- Selected to exhibit at the exclusive Art Center Student Gallery to representthe school’s best works.
- Awarded the 2009 Angelo Donghia Scholarship for $30,000, one of 13winners nationwide.
- Project Safe Agua received multiple international awards and was featuredat Shanghai World Expo and 2011 Design with the Other 90% Exhibition.
Art Center At Night
Introduction to Environmental, Graphic, Product & Transportation Design
Pasadena City College / Pasadena, CA
Ocean science, geography, general art classes including jewelry design,
graphic design, sculpture, and live painting.
Programs we use
After Affect, AutoCAD, Bongo, Maya, SolidWorks, Rhinoceros, V-Ray, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Photography, Keynote
enjoys world travel, drawing insights and inspirations from the different culture and environment each place has to offer. We looks forward gaining more exposure and furthering insights with our costumers.
Awards and Recognition
Recipient of the Angelo Donghia Foundation Scholarship, Erica (designer) was recognized for her project Unleashed, an exhibition experience for Ducati. She also had experience delivering real-world projects overseas: she was selected to help rebrand Johnson & Johnson’s sun
screen Piz Buin in Berlin, and she participated in the award-winning
Safe Agua Chile project to bring safer drinking water to the campamentos in Santiago, Chile.
For Safe Agua Chile (TEAM)
Featured at 2011 Design with the Other 90% Exhibition
Core77 Award 2010
Spark Award 2010
Featured at Shanghai World Expo Exhibition
The 2009 Angelo Donghia Foundation,
1 Of 13 winners nationwide. Scholarship $30,000.
Julius Shumlan Emerging Talent Award,
ADDRESS: 216 S. Citrus St. #280
West Covina, CA 91791.